Kopi Roti in Katipunan

Tuesday, August 10, 2010



One of the best way to spend a cold, rainy morning is to go someplace that will make you feel cozy. Alone. This time, I decided to cheer myself up with a freshly baked coffee bun and a soft boiled egg. Although there are a lot of bakeshops that offers coffee bun, Kopi Roti is my favorite. Their branch is Katipunan is one of the best tambayans especially if you just want to catch up with a friend. I just love the atmosphere there.


Kopi Roti is not just about Coffee bun, I also love their Kaya toast. Then there's the very tasty french toast, delectable milk and choco toast, tarik tea, and other cool beverages. 


So if you want to feel relaxed, unwind or read a good book with a nice meryenda or breakfast on the side, I definitely recommend this place.

VISIT THEIR WEBSITE:
http://www.kopiroti.com.ph/




You Might Also Like

0 comments