Juno Juno Juno...

Thursday, January 14, 2010

How I miss this movie, Eventhough the theme of this movie seems to be dealing with a typical "boy meets girl then girl falls inlove but they were two young she get pregnant" kind of story, I still love it. Let's not forget that the film won the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay and earned three other Oscar nominations, including Best Picture and Best Actress for Page.

The movie received many criticism, positive ones, because it teached a lot of teenagers on how to embrace their young life. Abortion is never an option. I also loved the opening title sequence of the movie (ok, so I googled it, and that's how I learned how they called it) the cartoon thing when the movie is introducing the cast. It is very creative.

And by the way, I also Love Ellen Page, there is something about her..she is very natural, so hmm..emo? :) Ellen Philpotts-Page is born on February 21, 1987. A canadian actress before she became an actress, she loves playing action figures and climbing trees (I love those too? does that mean I'll be a golden globe winner as well?)


I guess when you're destined to make this career, it doesn't matter what other people think of you, let's just do our thing, be the best on our crafts, let the world turn and everything will be just like the films..it will keep rolling...

This is gracee now signing off :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments