Borgy Manotoc as Calvin Klein Model :)

Wednesday, April 14, 2010



Borgy Manotoc , the grandson of the late dictator Pres. Ferdinand Marcos was chosen as one of the male models in a global fashion show set in Shanghai for the brand Calvin Klein!

Borgy is set to leave for Shanghai tomorrow, April 15, he will share the catwalk with American actress and CK model Eva Mendes. It is a first for a Filipino to be included as a model by Calvin Klein.

Back when I was in high school until now I still have this huge crush on him, even if a lot of people told me that he has big lips etc. what so ever,I really don't care, I just love him :))


Eva Mendes and Jamie Dornan are back in 2010 Calvin Klein Jeans Ads!

Eva Mendes is again topless in the new print advertisement for Calvin Klein Jeans shot by Steven Klein.

Can't wait to hear more news about this..

this is gracee now signing off :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments