Remember Me (2010)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I was tempted to watch this movie because I wanted to know how Robert Pattinson portrays a role without the vampire mask and frankly, I don't see any difference. No offense with the Edward Cullen fans out there.

Robert Pattinson (Tyler) portrays a rebellious son of Pierce Brosnan. They have this feud ever since his brother died. His father was a very successful businessman and Tyler wanted to prove to his father that he is worthy of his attention, not only his attention but also his younger sister who looks up to him. Another angle in this movie was that, it also focussed on teenage discrimination. His younger sister experienced being bullied by her classmates to the point where Tyler got imprisoned because he smashed the window of the school out of severe anger.

When he met Ally (Emilie de Ravin) he never thought he would fall for her. There's too many complications in their life plus the fact that Ally's father dislike Tyler so much. This threaten to tear them apart but they fought through.

The thing is, I really don't like the ending. I was surprised with the ending..SPOILER!!! I never thought that this movie was created to commemorate the 9/11 bombing. So, of course Tyler died in the process but before that, he has shown what happiness, love and sacrifice was all about to his father, sister and his beloved Ally.

Trust me, I was also surprised that he has a love scene here. :)

this is gracee now signing off :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments