Are you ready for "Deathly Hallows?"

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dumbledore's Army
I just have to admit I’m a fan girl. The time has come. After all my valiant attempts to deny trueHarry Potter fandom which I think is far more worthy than Twilight (no violent reactions from Twilight fans please), I think I have to embrace it. I’m a nerd. I like books. And I’ve fallen in love with a story about a boy wizard.
With that out of the way, I can go on to tell you that I’m ridiculously excited about the upcoming film. This is the first time I’ll get to nerd out over a Harry Potter movie. I’m actually so thrilled.
Deathly Hallows comes out on November 19th (which, as far as I’m concerned, means midnight on the 18th – a Thursday). That strikes me as a little odd – don’t films usually come out on Wednesdays?I have no idea either but just the same, I’m in my excited mode and suffice to say that the movie will be released on the third week of November, I guess I have a lot of time to save more money :)
Lack of money is still bothering me, I have  a lot of payments to do, But will this stop me? Hells no! (What did I tell you? I’m married to Harry Potter!)
I will be seeing the 3D or IMAX. I feel like I’ve earned that and I deserve it.
Meet the Muggles :)
Phine, Angela, Albert & Jhem
Phine, Angela, Me & Albert

You Might Also Like

0 comments