We Miss You Tito Eddie :(

Saturday, March 05, 2011

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever..


I can still close my eyes remember how my Tito Eddie used to take care of me when I was still a kid, up until I grew up he’s always there for me and my family..but now that he’s gone..I am still in denial…I can’t seem to accept the fact that he was gone..that instant..Denial and shock kept me going that first week and then came Hope.You see, hope for someone that is now gone almost teases your brain into thinking they will come back. Those first couple of months I truly believed I would see him again. I hoped for the moment I would turn the corner and he would come to our home and visit us. I can’t even begin to tell you how fixated my mind became in believing this would happen. Then came reality. The realization that this really did happen. It wasn’t just a awful dream. I needed to wake up. Breathe in this new air of a new life. Accept it. But what I didn’t know, what I had failed to read and understand and what took me almost up until now to come to this realization that the hardest part about death, the real hell about losing a loved one.. is that I was going to endure. I was going to be okay. Never the same. But that I would survive this together with my love ones and it would eventually become my beloved past.
Eduardo Dizon, my uncle..too young to die from a heart attack that left him unable to take care of his family not even his beloved mother…I know he did everything…almost anything just to survive, but I can just imagine that Heaven is still the best place for him right now..
Tears are the silent language of grief.
The things is….
The subject of death is never easy to talk about. Many people go through it, while others haven’t yet. For the latter, those type of people don’t know how to talk to people who have lost someone, like me… Its difficult.
There aren’t enough words in the world to tell someone that you’re sorry that someone died. For people who never lost a person, they don’t know how to cope with others.
When you lose someone close to you, it shatters your world and existence. A part of your soul dies, but you learn to move on. Death is a natural state of life, but understanding it is strange.
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal..
My only wish and prayer is that wherever my Tito Eddie might be…I hope he’s in good hands, I hope his life is way better now, that he is at peace. Someday, we’ll all be together again, until that day…
FAREWELL TITO EDDIE…We Love You..

You Might Also Like

0 comments