Pepsi Pinas: A whole new taste of cola :)

Saturday, May 21, 2011


When I received the email of 7-11 regarding another new product that we, as Lauch Box members, should try and write a review, I can’t wait till I get my hands on this cola. I am so giddy to try Pepsi Pinas.  In fact I am always giddy and excited to try out different products, this is something new for me and I’m liking it so much. :)


When I get to drink, it tastes good enough for me. As always, Pepsi leaves no after taste and is refreshing especially when you get to drink it ice cold. It will really quench your thirst or your hunger to elude that summer heat in you. I’m not saying this because of hype and all, we all know that Pepsi is one of the leading names in colas but when it comes to food and beverages, quality and taste really matters and we have to give credit to Pepsi because they always try to innovate their products, so I’m really hooked on trying out new ones :)
So, get a taste of Pepsi Pinas now at any 7-11 branch near you, SRP is P21.00.
TASTE: 8/10
PACKAGING: 9/10
VALUE: 9/10



This is a sponsored Article/Product Review courtesy of 7-11 Philippines.
Visit their facebook page 7-11 PHILIPPINES or check their site -> http://launchbox.7-eleven.com.ph/ :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments