Everything I love about Blackberry Bold 9780! :)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

 Of all the videos containing my favorite feature on BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), 
this is the best for me :)


Ever since Blackberry phones hit the market and celebrities started using it, I was so green with envy that I really, really want to have one of my own but my financial stability wouldn't let me do so which is why here I am trying my luck to grab this one rare and once in a lifetime chance of winning this coolest among the cool smart phones this genre could ever have invented.



Why Blackberry Bold 9780? Well for one, Blackberry phone are very consistent. Voice quality and battery life are about the best you can get on the market. They're built well and are durable. Their new camera rocks. Messaging with the full QWERTY is addictive, and BlackBerry 6 is a significant improvement. It's hard to find such a well-rounded phone these days. 




The BlackBerry Bold 9780 represents cutting edge smartphone technology, it's also one hell of a powerful and reliable phone.

Get updates on BlackBerry.  like BlackBerry Pilipinas Facebook fan page. You can also visit www.unbox.ph for news and information about the promotions,
 latest reviews and latest cool gadgets. 

Don't be miss out on what's new especially at this fast paced genre that we have right now :) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments