Lesson learned...

Monday, June 06, 2011


credits to the notebook doodles :) check the website here
The ultimate goal of any person is be independent, strong and full of enthusiasm of whatever endeavors they go about. The challenges are there regardless of how detailed you have anticipated possible scenarios and events that may come. Thus, failure at some point is something that is inevitable especially on endeavors that involves things done the first time.
There is a saying that we all should do things right the first time. This is ideal but not too realistic because of the word – “first”. Thus, we are given a second shot to make things work which is only possible if we get to apply whatever lessons learned from the first point of failure. Otherwise, you get a loop of failures.
At times, we let kids do mistakes and get hurt because we want them to learn from it and realize that if they do it again, they will get hurt. This is the same with work and with life. We manage because we do not want to have the same problems met prior. We plan things based of the anticipations  of failures. Thus, lessons learned are actually eye-openers that we should not ignore.
Success is the result of having to finally wake up and do something better after meeting series for failures. Without having to learn things, growth is not achieved. No victory is sweeter without having to work hard for it. Thus, success comes after failures at some point. This is true indeed unless you are Mr/Ms. Perfect.
Lessons learned are important! This is how life molds us. This is why I am going to make it sure that I’ll be tougher not only for myself but also for my love ones, if I made the right decision then good for me if not then shame on me but I have to learn from that. Cliche but yes, things happen for a reason and right now, I am taking it step by step. No need to hurry. God always aims for the best for all of us so…got to have your head up! not down :)
Now in line with my post, I’m lovin’ this song..:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments