Chow Time at Chowking

Friday, July 08, 2011


Chowfan with siomai


If there's a Chinese food restaurant that I can eat over and over again that I will not get tired of, it's got to be Chowking.  I like their simple menu that doesn't confuse the customers and the prices are very reasonable. Whatever food that I order in their menu, it's always bound to be a winner. I know that my tummy will get stuffed.

chowfan is the best!

We ordered Chowfan with siomai which is my favorite together with the chili paste that they are famous of. For me their chili paste is the best sauce for siomai. 

Chinese style fried chicken

Plus we also tried our their added star on the menu which is the Chinese style fried chicken. I have to admit I was a little too excited with the fried chicken and thankfully, I wasn't disappointed when I get to eat it. Their fried chicken is good. "Parang chicharon sa lutong!" Really crunchy and tasty and you don't even need the gravy because it has some distinct taste on it. 

the famous sawsawan for the win!

Chowking gave a whole new meaning Chinese foods and I must admit, I will always enjoy eating here.

Chinese style fried chicken

You Might Also Like

0 comments