My Dream Destination :)

Sunday, October 30, 2011



Here’s to hoping that I will get to travel in Europe and my first destination will be..Paris, France. Why not? it’s a dream destination. Almost everyone wants to go there and me included. Crossing my fingers. This also serves as an inspiration to save, earn more and go forth to my target. :)


Another place is....



Another dream destination, Santorini, Greece. Now, I’m really on my day dreaming side right now. Traveling is one of the best things to know the world, to set foot and feel the environment. Blend in. It’s not that I don’t want to explore our country which is the Philippines. It’s just that, I also have this huge dream to travel across the world. 
As a person who loves to dream about exotic places, I often browse the net just to look for beautiful pictures from all over the world. But there are no other images that I love the most than those of Santorini in Greece. The air of simplicity will move you. 
Another thing is, after watching the movie The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, I fell in love with the place more. the movie adaptation of the novel written by Ann Brashares. And in that movie, Lena the Greek girl went to Santorini for her summer holiday and fell in love with a Greek boy called Kostas who was absolutely gorgeous but who cares about the boy? I was drooling at the fact that I want to see Santorini in all its glory being featured in an enjoyable movie that had become my all-time favorite movie ever.
Someday, I’ll get there. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for joining PEBA 2011 "Any Blogger Anywhere"
    Please visit your Facebook Profile here
    Tell your FB friends to like your profile!
    Once Again Thank you!

    ReplyDelete