Something SPECIAL from GLOBE :)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011


What makes something special? Its not everyday that we get to do whatever we feel like doing and meet whom we really want to meet. That's why there are days tagged as "Special" and kept alive down the memory lane. We all have special people in our lives and we never fail to make them feel special simply because we love them. 

Not all the works we do becomes an achievement and not all the things we say becomes legends. We all are normal people and we are allowed to make mistakes and learn. Every person is special on his/her own way as none of us get to experience what others  have been through.That's what makes us unique and special compared to others. 

gif maker

For me, the most special person in my life is my Mom. We all love our Moms and for me, my Mom is the best. She's stood by me through thick and thin and acted as my Dad as well. I awe her my life and I'll do my best just to give her the most wonderful Thank you that I can ever come up with. Right now, aside from my undying love, All I can ever dream of is the Blackberry Phone from Globe. 
Let me just site an example why I love Blackberry Phone, like Blackberry Bold :)


With this, I am also sharing with you guys one of the most SPECIAL news from GLOBE! :)

gif maker

Subscribe now to My Super Plan UnliSurf Combo, from 599 to 2499, to get any of these amazing BlackBerry offers with free Globe services:

BlackBerry Curve 8520 
FREE at UnliSurf Combo Plan 599 with unlimited mobile surfing

BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300
FREE at UnliSurf Combo Plan 999 with:
•  unlimited mobile surfing
•  P400 consumable amount
•  1 freebie from A to C, E

BlackBerry Curve 9360 
FREE at UnliSurf Combo Plan 1799 with:
•  unlimited mobile surfing
•  P1,200 consumable amount
•  3 freebies from A to C, E

BlackBerry Bold 9780
FREE at UnliSurf Combo Plan 2499 with:
•  unlimited mobile surfing
•  P1,900 consumable amount
•  5 freebies from A to C, E

Handset pricing for all plans:

gif maker


Freebie choices:
A - 10 min calls and 200 SMS to Globe/TM 
B - 5 min calls and 25 SMS to other networks
C - 20 mins IDD calls and 10 ISMS to 10 destinations**
E - Unlimited calls and text to one Globe/TM number
** US, Canada, Guam, Hawaii, Alaska, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Thailand

Promo period is from December 1 to 31, 2011. Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 9409, Series of 2011
Available for new Globe Postpaid line applications only.




For more details about this special offer from Globe
click this link:


So what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity now, only from Globe :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments