Cocoaphilia Philippines by Van Houten

Wednesday, January 18, 2012


I'm a certified chocoholic and I would do anything just to have my cravings satisfied. One of my favorite chocolate brand is from Van Houten. I totally love their chocolates simply because it's not too sweet and it makes me want to eat some more. I love their very own Dark Chocolate, whole hazel nuts as well as their Almonds. I believe that chocolate is the world's most favorite food and dessert at that. I totally recommend Van Houten. 



Van Houten recently shared their 180 years of existence and still, they're celebrating something sweet in their official facebook page. Like their Facebook page: Cocoaphilia Philippines and share it to your family and friends via posting it on your facebook timeline and voila! you might just win gift packs from Cocoaphilia! :) Isn't that simple?:)

I just received my gift pack last week and yes, I totally savored every bit of it. I feel truly lucky to be one of the lucky winners to be chosen. :) 

We must always remember that quality chocolates tends to have long, pleasant after taste that lingers in the mouth. That's Van Houten for you. If you want to experience what I'm talking about, try Van Houten chocolates.  It definitely tastes like Heaven :)

Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much CocoaPhilia Philippines for the gift pack! I'm a faithful fan of your chocolates :) Hopefully, you'll have another re-launch just like before at Society Lounge, I've heard from some bloggers that it was a blast and a very sumptuous chocolate appreciation delight! :) Wishing that next time, I'll also get invites with that ind of event. :)

More power Cocoaphilia by Van Houten! :) 

~xoxo~
Chocolate Lover - no chocolate? that's a suicide for me :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments