Confezioni Dolci: Home Baked Goodies

Thursday, February 16, 2012


Just in time for the Valentines Season, I received a very sweet & delectable package from Confezioni Dolci and I couldn't thank them more for sending me 
this yummy goodies! :)

create a gif

create a gif

Confezioni Dolci provides delectable homemade goodies at an affordable price. Some of their famous goodies are brownies, cakes, cheesecakes, muffins and cookies that will leave you totally satisfied and craving for more. Based from experience I love their very own Blueberry Coffee Muffin. I can really taste the blueberry and a tinge of coffee. This is best paired with coffee or cappuccino. Yummy isn't it? :)
I also loved their Butter Loaf Cake :) 

For more details of their sweet & mouth watering treats, check out their official facebook page:
Click on the image :)


Confezioni Dolci's official site:



or click this for the ORDER FORM.


Order now! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments