My BlackBerry Gelaskin Design

Saturday, March 17, 2012


Here's my entry to the BMS x BlackBerry: Design You Own Gelaskin Contest :) I love BlackBerry and I've joined a lot of contest already that features BlackBerry phone as their prize but unfortunately I haven't won any of those contest but I won't lose hope joining anyway, I enjoy joining contest especially if the prize is super cool! :)

I chose this design simply because I love retro and vintage designs. It's a classic design and will always be cool in the eyes. My interest with vintage design has become a habit since I love exploring things from the past, reading books about the history or checking out different kinds of pictures from the past. My Mom shares the same interest as well. We also have a collection of different vintage things. 

Thanks to Gelaskins application, www.gelaskins.com you can actually create your own design for your phones. Cool right? :) If you want to join this amazing contest as well, check out Ms. Lauren Uy's blogsite:

and head on to this link for more details:



cheers,

gracee

You Might Also Like

0 comments