Summer is hotter with Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion, Schick, & Nuffnang! :)

Sunday, March 11, 2012


My ideal Nuffnang summer is my recent trip to Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan. It was totally a blast. I can't express how memorable my experience was. I can totally say that is it indeed, "MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES."


Our trip to Palawan started from a dream, a far dream that we thought we can never pursue since we don't have enough budget, knowing that we have a lot of payments to take care of plus we have obligations and responsibilities to deal with such as work and business as well. The thing is, can traveling to beautiful;places while we're can wait? I don't think so. Traveling while we are young is the most wonderful gift that we can ever give to ourselves, most probably to all of us. We work hard just to earn for a living, why don't we treat ourselves one in a while to appreciate what life has to offer, most especially our beautiful country. 

Which is why, last February, we traveled to Palawan and seize what summer has to offer. I simply love white sand beach, fresh air and traveling by boat. It makes me feel refreshed and detoxified. Summer will not be complete without basking into the heat of the sun, it is really important to put sunscreen lotion to protect your screen from having skin diseases and I know the perfect lotion for that, no other than Banana Boat Sunscreen lotion! :) try it and know the difference. 

BANANA BOAT SUNSCREEN LOTION. WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED.

Of course, while basking on the sun, why not try wearing your best bikini!:) I didn't get to try this for myself since I don't have the guts yet but if you have the body, why not?:) don't forget to shave off those unwanted hair by using Schick. They also have other products that will take care of your look.:)

SCHICK. FREE YOUR SKIN.

Among other things we did at Palawan were the following: We island hop in Honda Bay, we took a tour at the Underground River where I truly marveled being a Filipino since it is now part of the New 7 Wonders of the World! then we also went to Iwahig Prison & Penal Farm where we fell in love we the souvenir items. Each souvenir items were created by the detainees. I learned a lot of lesson and realization when we went there. 


Truly this summer was a blast but take note, this is just the beginning. This is juts a start of more journeys & travel that will come my way and I will really make sure to bring Banana Boat Sunscreen Lotion & Schick with my travels to make it more enjoyable plus, I'll surely post it on my blog and I hope Nuffnang will feature my travel stories as well someday. Thanks to Nuffnang,I will not be able to know more about blogging. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments