My ZALORA Wishlist

Monday, April 23, 2012





I've been a loyal member of Nuffnang Philippines and I regularly check my account, this time when I check the blog tab and saw the "My ZALORA Wishlist" Contest, my heart beast faster. I am so excited to enter this contest simply because I love Zalora's website and all the amazing fab items in their site :)

Now, here I am taking my chance on Zalora's blog contest :) Wish me luck! :) My hands are even shaking while I'm taking note of my wishlist, I really love these items and I really wish I can have them since I really don't have the budget to purchase them right now. Why? well, my story can be submitted to MMK. I'm sure Mam Charo Santos will love it. To make the story short, we've been through a lot and I've been the bread winner of the family ever since I graduated from High School. I've made it with flying colors,God never left our side through thick or thin. :) I never really get the chance to splurge on what I want on materials thin gs since I want to buy important things for my family. This is the perfect time to reward myself :) Back to my wish list :)

Here they are:
Crocstone Skylar Flat 
Crocs berry/oyster Slingback Flat. Sculpted croslite outsole with oyster white outsole ring. Breathability in the front and back of the flat. 
I really love wearing flats and this one really rocks! I can wear it even during the rainy season :) This type of flats is really comfortable. Even if you're in a hurry doing an errand and wanted to go walk really fast, this is the flats for me. I'm always on the go.

K ALFRAN
Kipling
The K ALFRAN by kipling is a small back pack featuring 2 zippered pockets near the base and one main zipper locked opening. Comes with a small kipling monkey mascot key chain
I love backpacks! I've been a backpack user ever since I was in Elementary. Especially right now that I am really into backpack traveling where you can travel the cheapest way. I also like the side pockets design. I love bags that has a lot of pockets in them.

Metal CH
Black Leather Strap
This Metal.CH timepiece is both classic and contemporary and perfect for someone stylish and on the go. Add a touch of tough elegance to your casual wardrobe by accessorizing with this Metal.CH chrono watch.
Honestly speaking, I never really get the chance to buy my own watch up until now. All the watch that I have were either a gift or given to me. This watch for sure is really tough and perfect for people on the go like me.

K BROWNIE
Kipling
Kipling Grape Wallet. Main flap is secured by adjustable snap closure. Inside of flap holds 2 transparent windows various cards or id's, 4 multi-use compartments, one zip compartment ,13 different size card pockets. Fabric is Water Resistant Nylon
What I love about this wallet is that it is water resistant. Up until now I still have a collection of my past wallets and coin purse that are given to me. :)

lastly....

BARE-X LITE 135, Rose/White
Inov-8
The BARE-X LITE 135, Rose/White by Inov8 features a Stretchy 3D air mesh upper. It also has a Tongue-less construction with pull-up lacing system, perfect for quick hanges during race day, Injected EVA midsole to maximize memory retention of foot shape for that "worn-in" feeling, Fusion of synthetic rubber and EVA outsole for lightness and durability. It Weighs 135G/4.8 OZ
I've been wanting to buy a new rubber shoes so that I can finally fulfill my dream of jogging every morning before work so that I can finally be fit and healthy. I used to have a pair of rubber shoes but after almost 3 years of using it, playing badminton and volleyball. it gave up on me. This is the perfect time for me to have a new rubber shoes.


These are all the items on my wish list. :) I know if we sum it all up, it's pretty expensive but hey, that's why it's called wish list :) I'm just trying my luck and maybe, hopefully, *cross fingers* it will come true. :)

Thanks to Nuffnang Philippines for this really cool contest and most especially







More about ZALORA:

About ZALORA
Welcome to ZALORA, your one stop online destination for everything fashion in the Philippines. Bringing you an insight on global trends, we feature your favourite international designers and the most relevant Filipino brands. 

We are constantly tracking the latest fashion trends to make sure we offer you the most exciting products available. Our fashion tips and advice will allow you to shop with more confidence. 

At ZALORA we believe your shopping experience should be easy and fun. That’s why we have a great team of local customer service consultants (located in our Manila offices) and free express shipping for all your purchases. 

Easy navigation and intuitive operation
Our online store is extremely well laid out making it very easy to use. During your first visit to ZALORA you are guided through the shop step by step to complete your purchase with ease. As you come back you will see how your experience becomes more and more personalized. 

Simple and safe shopping
Once the desired items are in the cart, you can choose between the broadest ranges of secure payment options. Payment can be simply made by cash on delivery, direct debit, over the counter, credit card and PayPal. After a successful order, you are informed about the current status of your order. You will then receive a tracking number with which you can follow up their order until delivery. 

Fast Shipping
Due to our innovative business model we can shorten the delivery time to 3 hours in our VIP delivery service. Nationwide orders are usually delivered in less than 48 hours! 

Free Delivery
At ZALORA, customers don’t pay a cent for the shipping of their orders. 

Free Returns
Shoes and clothing sizes will always vary - for example, a shoe might not fit. At ZALORA, we accept returns within 30 days after you receive your goods. 

Comprehensive and personal service
Every time you have any question you can use the ZALORA’s toll free hotline or the customer service chat. Don’t forget that our objective is to offer you an effortless online shopping experience. 

Unparalleled product range
On ZALORA, you will find the biggest international brands as well as the most relevant Filipino products. 





Like Zalora on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/ZaloraPH
Follow Zalora on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/ZaloraPH

Hoping that Zalora will grant my wish! :) 

Sincerely,

Gracee :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments