Baker's Hill Puerto Prinsesa Palawan

Saturday, May 19, 2012



When we got the chance to go to Puerto Prinsesa Palawan, I am totally excited to visit Baker's Hill as well. I've heard so plenty of good things about Baker's Hill and I want to see it for myself too. When we were there, approximately 20-30 minutes from the city, I am full of smiles! Baker's Hill has so much to offer aside from baked goodies! :)




Plus the caleza and the posh modern built house 
inside Baker's Hill. 




Baker’s Hill at Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan as the name implies is a place on top of a hill where bakers cook delicious and different kinds of baked products for visitors.  It’s a theme park that reminds me of Disneyland. :) I didn't waste my time taking pictures of the pleasant place. Most of the children I saw there were having the time of their life. 

I also got the chance to take a picture with Marilyn Monroe :)






As we stroll around the area, we get to see how nice they've kept the place. There are beautiful themed houses and restaurants plus the place is full of plants and trees that even at the heat of the sun, you won't feel any trace of warmth in your body. When we get to the bake shop, my eyes pop up surveying all the hopia and pianono around me and there's more! :) There's a huge variety of bread and delicacies in store for you if you get the chance to drop by there. 



Also, if you happen to get tired and hungry, there are restaurants inside where you can choose what you want to eat. Whether pizza style of seafood style, they have it. 



You might also enjoy wandering in their botanical garden where you can find chairs to sit on and just relax and talk about anything under the sun. I love the parrots scenery. 

I totally recommend going to Baker's Hill, one must include this to you itinerary once you get to Puerto Prinsesa in Palawan. A nice place for sight seeing and taking pictures. You'll also get to meet the talking parrot once you get there. :) We had so much fun talking to the parrot. 








There's plenty of spaces where you can take a rest and enjoy the view. 



Just a note..don't let this pirate trespass in your house okay?:)

How to go to Baker's Hill:
From the town proper, ride a jeep going to Irawan then ask the driver to drop you off where you can ride a tricycle going to Baker's Hill. 



Baker's Hill 
Mitra Road, Barangay Sta. Monica, Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines

You Might Also Like

0 comments