Call Me Maybe Song and Video goes Viral!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Carly Rae Jepsen: The Story Behind 'Call Me Maybe'

We all know how viral this song and video is, with 80 million hits now on YouTube, 
I'm pretty sure everyone knows this song by heart. 

Ever wanted to know the story behind Carly Rae Jepsen‘s catchy hit, “Call Me Maybe”?

Interview magazine caught up with the 26-year-old musician to get just that, and chat a bit about Justin Bieber, of course.

“It began as a folky acoustic number,” Carly Rae shared. “I was at my uncle’s house and then the bridge, you know, ‘Before you came into my life I missed you so bad,’ that’s about this guy who I’m seeing, he makes up for all the things that I’m not. It’s awesome! I missed him before he was even in my life.”

And she’s still seeing the same guy! “I think he feels pretty special about it. I hope he does, at least! The way I write is generally about love. I have a great fascination about the subject.”

However, since it became so popular, even other famous personalities  made their version as well. Check out Justin Bieber and friends as they created their own video of 
"Call Me Maybe". As well as Katy Perry then here in Manila, check out Georgina Wilson, Raymond Gutierez and friends tried to create their version too.

Call Me Maybe Feat. - Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tisdale & MORE


Katy Perry and friends singing/dancing to "Call Me Maybe"


CALL ME MAYBE feat. Georgina, Belle, Solenn, Anne, Liz, Bea etc




Here's the original version
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe


So what do you think of these videos?:-)



You Might Also Like

0 comments