Maroon 5 Live in Manila 2012

Friday, June 22, 2012


Tell me you're excited for this, tell me! tell me!!!! :-)
I've been waiting for this and I've been waiting for Adam Levine for as long as I can remember, I will not let it pass! :-)






can I faint now?:-)

Details of the concert are as follows:

The American Pop-Rock band behind the songs “She Will Be Loved”, “This Love”, “Makes Me Wonder”, “Moves Like Jagger” and “Payphone is coming back to Manila! Catch Adam Levine with his band, Maroon 5 LIVE in concert as Midas Promotions in cooperation with Dayly Entertainment proudly presents.. 

The Overexposed Tour: Maroon 5 LIVE in Manila with The Cab
When: September 18, 2012
Where: Smart-Araneta Coliseum

Ticket prices are as follows:
Patron VIP (Reserved Seating) - P10600
Patron Regular (Reserved Seating) - P7420
Lower Box VIP (Reserved Seating) - P6360
Lower Box Sides (Reserved Seating) - P5830
Upper Box A (Reserved Seating) - P3710
Upper Box B (Free Seating) - P2650
General Admission (Free Seating) - P850

Call TicketNet at 911-5555 or visit www.ticketnet.com.ph for ticket inquiries and reservations.

Payphone by Maroon 5



You Might Also Like

0 comments