Crazy over Bags

Monday, August 13, 2012


I can totally confess that I'm addicted with bags. Ever since I was in high school I have a handful of bags in my room and my Mom would even stare daggers at me whenever I wanted to buy a new one. Up until now I still have this habit of buying bags even if at times I don't get to use it that much. So, like me, if you have a number of bags in your room, it's time to take care of it so that you can use it for a long period of time. Here are some tips on how to do so.

1. Never put your handbag on the floor!
There is a whole world of germs and nastiness on the floor, so why place your handbag there? Always try to place your handbag on the back of your chair, on your lap or on a neighboring seat.

2. Handle your handbag with clean hands.
You will want to avoid getting dirt, natural oil and grime on your handbag. If not, you will find yourself always cleaning your bag, which leads me to the next tip…

3. Avoid over-cleaning your handbag.
A build-up of chemical products will also contribute to the destruction of your bag.

4. All handbags are not created equal.
Find out what type of material your handbag is made of because it just may require different instructions to clean and preserve it.

5. Never store your handbag without a cover or inside support!
Properly store your handbag in your closet using a purse insert for support and a dust bag cover. Another economical tip is to use tissue paper inside of your handbag to keep the shape and placing your bag inside of a pillowcase to avoid dust.

6. Never store your handbag in plastic or vinyl.
This material does not breathe and is moisture resistant – it traps wetness! So using plastic to store your bags just may cause mold. Remember that!

7. Be sure to zip or fasten the handbag and overlap handles on top of it.
Leaving handles with heavy hardware to hang on the sides will put added stress on the handbag or may cause tearing.

8. Consider using bag liners.
Protect the inside of your handbag from things like spills, especially if you frequently change your bag.


Now, check out ZALORA's collection of bags :-) 
I have chosen some of my favorites, check it out!


Lollipops Paris
Korrie Shopper Bag
I've always love bags with drawstrings :-) 
This is perfect to pair up with a dress on a summer setting.


Rags2Riches
Bali
An effortless made tote bag, very spacious, you can put books here 
or projects and more. 


The Little Things She Needs
Oversized drawstring with Tassel
With its versatile color, you can pair it with any color of your clothing plus it is very roomy, you can fill it with different things. :-)

Braciallini
Amber Handbag
I love this design. Very vibrant and chic. :-)

You can find different styles of bags at Zalora's site
You'll surely love it!



You can avail 5% discount by using this 

VOUCHER CODE: Grace1234 

for a minimum purchase of 500php. 

Give me some feedback once you're done with your online shopping :-)


Enjoy your shopping! :-)













You Might Also Like

0 comments