Flats Galore!

Saturday, August 04, 2012

For the longest time, even though I'm not tall, I've been a big fan of Flats. I always love wearing flats because I'm very comfortable wearing it. I can walk around without worrying that my heels will make me fall flat on my face or I'll have sore feet after a long day of walking. It's also my best friend when it comes to window shopping or doing some grocery. 

My friends even my Mom would always tell me to wear shoes with heels but of course, I still rarely do. But if I have to attend events or in a gathering, yes, I do wear heels or wedge. For now, I will pay tribute to these cute and pretty flats that I saw online via Zalora online shop. I can just imagine myself wearing it. Pairing it with shorts and Girly blouses as well. 

Take a peek at my top favorites:




Tribute Shoes 
Tel Aviv

Sapato Manila
Stella

Latinas
Satin Flat Ballerina

So, what do you think of my latest picks? They're adorable right? :-) Check out Zalora now for their latest offers. They have a wide array of choices from clothes to accessories and more! 



You can avail 5% discount by using this 
VOUCHER CODE: Grace1234 
for a minimum purchase of 500php. 

Give me some feedback once you're done with your online shopping :-)


Enjoy shopping! :)













You Might Also Like

0 comments