Time to Dress up and wear ZALORA

Monday, August 13, 2012



I've always been a jeans and blouse kind of girl. I feel comfortable wearing it. But there are those times that I really want to wear a dress and feel the need to be a girl. Just like the picture above that says, "Feel like a woman, Wear a dress".

With that in mind, I checked out Zalora's site to see what kind of 
dress they have in store for me and look! I found different styles, vibrant colors, simple yet elegant and very stylish. :-)



PD & CO. 
Color Blocking Dress
This dress will totally bring color to a lovely day. I love the touch of vibe in this dress plus 
you can wear it in any occasion.


Dude & the Duchess
Short Lace Dress
I love this dress, I think I saw either Charlize Theron or Emma Watson
wore something like this dress in a red carpet interview. It sure looks classic to me. :-)


Violetvine
Katie Dress 3/4 sleeve Folded
Very Katie Holmes dress isn't it? I can definitely see myself wearing this one of 
these days, I can always pair it with flats or sandals even flip flops! The fabric can make you feel fresh even on a hot day.


Olivia & Fifth
Payton Dress
I totally love this summer dress. You canb wear a cardigan over this dress 
then wear heels or wedge sandals and a pair of dangling earrings to perk things up. :-)

There are so many lovely dresses to choose from at ZALORA. Check it out for yourself and buy something that can brighten up your day now or buy it as a gift to someone special in your life.



You can avail 5% discount by using this 

VOUCHER CODE: Grace1234 

for a minimum purchase of 500php. 

Give me some feedback once you're done with your online shopping :-)


Enjoy your shopping! :-)









You Might Also Like

0 comments