Bo's Coffee now open at Jupiter Street! :-)

Saturday, October 13, 2012


We can all say that coffee shops are everywhere. Before, we are used to seeing only one signature coffee shop and I'm happy to say that I love going to different coffee shops 
so that I can try out what they have to offer. It's actually my first time to go to
Bo's Coffee and I'm glad I was invited to their soft opening at Jupiter street, Makati City. I'm happy to meet some fellow bloggers there too, Like the famous Joney Uy :-)

I used to work near the area, at E-PLDT Ventus. :-) There are a lot of office there and call center hubs which is why having a relaxing coffee and small talks in a must in the area.


Of course, I will not pass the opportunity of trying out their cold drinks! Above is their very own FroccinoPrimo Espresso Crumble :-) The blend is not that strong and not too sweet. 


Next is my ultimate favorite! Blueberry cheesecake! Yum :-) who wouldn't say YES to this all time favorite of many?:-)  The picture says it all right?:-)


We also had cookies! :-) Fudgy nut, Chocolate chunks and Oatmeal & Raisins.


The brownies bars :-)


Chocolate cake anyone?:-)

gif maker at gickr.com

The newly opened Bo's Coffee at Jupiter Street in Makati has a new theme since 
one of their area manager told us, the "Industrial look or theme" is the new inj thing in U.S.
They have a bar style table with long standing chairs, perfect for a group who wants to hang 
out and have some chill time while drinking coffee. They are also open 24/7. 

If you happen to visit the area or work around Jupiter street, do visit Bo's Coffee and enjoy their hot & cold beverages and other delicious set meals! :-)

Congratulations to Bo's Coffee on your new branch! 


.

You Might Also Like

0 comments