My Ultimate SALE till I dropped Experience at SM City Sta Mesa

Monday, February 18, 2013


Finally, the SALE that I've been waiting for! :-) I was really excited to shop till I 
drop at SM City Sta. Mesa since I really love shopping here. Me and my friends used to shop here all the time back when I was in college and even until now. 

So, after work, I went straight to SM City Sta. Mesa that Friday, the first day 
of SALE and conquered the great finds!


Truly, sale has never been this good! The mall was jam packed when I got there, people were busy checking out different items at low low prices!


Thankfully, I found a really nice shoes! I instantly grab it before anyone sees it :-)
for only P150.00 I bought a new pair of shoes at 50% off! super incredible :-)


They also had promos and contests online and I also didn't pass up the opportunity to join 1 of them which is the Dine in Dash contest via Twitter!



I just followed the instructions and uploaded my meryenda at that time at Mcdo
and voila, after half an hour or so when I checked my twitter account, They messaged me 
that I won and I may claim my GC at the admin office! super cool!
Thank you so much! :-)

I also get to buy different cute stuffs at Papemelrotti since also had 10-20% discount on 
selected items! I love buying stuffs there, it makes me feel like I'm so young at heart :-)
Plus, I also bought new bag and a shirt as well. I didn't feel tired from all the shopping that I did because after that day, I came back Saturday for more! with my cousins! :-)
They also had a great time shopping here and there, my cousin even joined the Dine in Dash promo as well and she won too! We're so lucky! :-)

Thank you SM City Sta. Mesa for this amazing 3 Day sale! :-)
We certainly enjoy it! :-)

Till next 3 day madness sale! I'll be waiting on that :-)

Like the official Facebook page of SM City Sta. Mesa:

Follow them via Twitter:


You Might Also Like

0 comments