Buy the Latest & Most Updated Appliaces & Gadgets like Nokia Lumia at ABENSON

Saturday, March 02, 2013


When it comes to gadget shopping, I have a lot of things to consider. Of course, we never want to waste time and money when we buy the coolest gadgets in town, thus, I fully recommend shopping amazing and latest gadgets only at 


The No. 1 appliance store in the country :-)

ABENSON belongs to the top 200 corporations in the Philippines. Engaged in the retailing of appliances and consumer products for 40 years now, ABENSON takes pride in its achievement being the pioneer in appliance marketing and its enviable position as the industry leader. Today, ABENSON is the largest appliance store in the country with 80 branches nationwide; a consistent recipient of Market Excellence Award. 

So what are the things that I love about ABENSON?:-)

Shopping gadgets at Abenson has never been this good & hassle free!:-)

Check out the facts below! :-)

Plus, based on experience when I bought a camera at Abenson Trinoma before, 
the transaction was pretty smooth, the sales representative 
taught me how to properly use it and told me everything I need to know about the product and all of them are very pleasant! Plus, they offer gadgets and other appliances in a very affordable prices! cool :-)



Don't be left behind, shop gadgets now only at ABENSON!:-)

We all know how important it is to stay connected nowadays and using technology gives us the edge to be updated with our love ones and the world.

Which is why my ultimate dream phone is none other than the NOKIA LUMIA


The features that I love about Nokia Lumia:

1.  Nokia Smart Shoot.
Make every image picture perfect.

2. Nokia City Lens.
See your city differently.

3. Innovative design.
Wireless charging and swappable shells.

4. Business.
Use real Office in the real world.

5. Live Tiles.
Everything is better when it's live, everything is at its best with
WINDOWS 8 :-)

So, what more can we ask for with 
NOKIA LUMIA?:-)

These are the pictures that I took when I dropped by at Abenson Trinoma 

Branch :-) I'm super excited to try out Nokia Lumia phones! They're all gorgeous 
and simply amazing. Hopefully I can own one someday soon :-)





WOW! :-)

P.S.


This is my official entry to Nuffnang's 

Nokia & Abenson Bring You "Oz The Great and Powerful" Movie Screening! 
Credits to Nuffnang Philippines, Nokia Lumia & Abenson :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments