SM City Manila 3 Day Sale: Two Thumbs Up

Saturday, March 02, 2013


SM City Manila is one of the malls me and my friends usually hang out back
when I was still in college :-) I love going there simply because we can
go straight to Luneta afterwards plus, who wouldn't want to shop at SM?:-)

Even though I live in the far flung mountain of Antipolo, I didn't waste any time to go straight to SM City Manila to experience their massive 3 Day sale! :-)
So, are you ready to check out the latest happenings?:-)


This greeted me when I got to the entrance of the mall, I went at SM City Manila March 2 which is Saturday. The mall was totally jam packed! :-)


The heat is on since summer is just around the corner, in fact I totally felt it. Thank God I'm already inside the mall and can finally check out what they have in store for me...
Sale......here we go!


Hello Summer! I'm so ready for you because I bought new shades half the price at
 Ideal Vision Center!
Can you believe that? :-)


Can't wait to wear this on our upcoming beach hopping! :-)


Plus, my favorite store!:-) EGG! Exciting gifts + goodies! :-)
I bought a new bag of course, I'm addicted to bag, yes I'll admit that :-) But I really love EGG, they have stylish designs and looks so kawaii and girly :-)


Sale is everywhere! :-)




Don't miss the
 3 WAY-SAVE as well :-)




Looks like everybody's busy with their own shopping hauls, discounts everywhere! :-)


Time to dine! SM City Manila also have a lot of fast food chain and restaurants to choose from, you'll be confused where to eat because all of them are delectable! :-)
I chose to eat lunch at Yoshinoya, home of the best pork tonkatsu and beef gyudon! yum :-)


and by the time dinner came, because shopping can really take hours LOL and I perfectly believe this is the perfect exercise for me, walking all day around the mall. I ate at KFC for dinner this time :-) 


Shopping and sale has never been this good, what more if you're shopping at the best 
mall in town :)

Thank you SM City Manila for my great finds today and I really enjoyed your perfect timing for the 3 day sale! :-)




For more updates from SM City Manila
Check out their Facebook account and LIKE it!


Follow SM City Manila via Twitter:
@smcity_manila

How to get there:

(Fastest): Get to LRT Line#1 and exit at CENTRAL Station
(Other Modes of Transportation):
-Northbound: Take any LAWTON bound Jeep/Bus/FX
-Southbound: Take any BACLARAN bound Jeep/Bus/FX
*SM CITY MANILA is just beside MANILA CITY HALL!

Till next 3 day madness sale! I'll be waiting on that :-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments