Magnolia Flavor House: A Taste of Heaven

Wednesday, April 24, 2013


It was such a great delight to finally visit Magnolia Flavor House :-) My Mom used to tell me that the best Ice Cream they ever tasted was from Magnolia and true to that statement, I feel the same way.

I've been wanting to go to Robinson's Magnolia and visit Magnolia Flavor House, thankfully 
Van celebrated her birthday yesterday and we get to indulge ourselves with the creamy delight from Magnolia Flavor House.


So, what makes Magnolia Flavor House so special?

Because Magnolia is bringing back it's benchmark ice cream parlor that made its legacy into every Filipino ice cream lovers, but this time with an exciting twist. Introducing the Magnolia Flavor House, from scooping your favorite ice cream concoctions to serving your favorite home-style dishes. Magnolia Flavor House will give every corner of your taste bud a delightful experience.


Because we wanted to try different flavors of Ice Cream, we ordered different ice cream specialties. This one on top is called "Black & White" Tasted really good, this is the classic vanilla & chocolate ice cream with whip cream and bits of kisses :-)


This one is called "Amazing Batman Brownie Overload" really yummy! I think this is rocky road ice cream with vanilla ice cream and brownie overload. I really love the presentation, the vibrant colors and all.


Lastly, we had "Red Velvet" Ice Cream, Strawberry ice cream with vanilla ice cream topped with cherry and whip cream :-) Delectable! :-)


We also tried their Mango shake and yes it is good, not too sweet which is what 
I want in my shake.


I'll definitely come back and try their other specialties like their burger, pasta and pizza :-)


I simply love the ambiance of Magnolia Flavor House, a perfect place for friends who want to hang out and catch up with different chika or family get together. I'll definitely go back and bring my Mom here :-)



I recommend you visit Magnolia Flavor House to beat the heat even on a rainy day! :-)

Magnolia Flavor House
Robinsons Magnolia
Aurora Blvd. cor Hemady Ave.,
Quezon City


Like Magnolia Flavor House Facebook page:

You Might Also Like

0 comments