Sharing My Very Own BREAD STORY

Monday, May 13, 2013

Last May 1, 2013, I am so delighted to be invited by SM City San Lazaro to cover their Massive and very successful Job Fair. I will be posting a different blog post about that. 


For now, let's enjoy checking out the latest beautiful loaf story in town. 
Thanks to Mr. Allan Cruz (Branch Manager) for inviting us to the recently opened Bread Story located at SM City San Lazaro.

I'm a certified bread lover and even my Mom loves to eat bread that's why I never pass up any opportunity in trying out the latest bread shops in town. I always love eating breakfast with any type of bread paired with hot brewed coffee or hot choco.


Bread Story has a wide selection of bread that you can choose from, because they have so many to offer, all look so delectable and yummy, I took my time on what bread to choose. 

Bread Story originated from Malaysia and also operates in countries like Singapore, Dubai, Australia, Indonesia and now here in Manila. They also have a branch at SM Southmall.
Check out some of their delicious breads below and hopefully you can also drop by at their branches and give your self a hearty bread story as well. ;)




I really liked Hi Amgi, it tasted like my favorite Hawaiian Pizza and I think I can eat 5 of this without getting tired of it. :D







ahhhh! I also love Blueberry Cinnamon, not to sweet and not bland as well. I really love the combination of Blueberry and Cinnamon! This one is perfect!


I also get to try Flossy Big label, it is really good as well. Sausage topped with a little tinge of chilly sauce and chicken spread. Yum!



Each bread is made with fresh ingredients making all bread soft, fresh and smells really tasty! I especially love the ambiance of their store, they even have an area where you can eat and catch up with friends or family while eating pastries :)

I really hope you can drop by at any Bread Story branch. I wish they will more branch soon like in Trinoma or any SM malls like SM North/SM Mega Mall. 

Like Bread Story's Official Facebook page now!

Thanks to Mr. Allan Cruz for such a warm welcome to Bread Story branch in SM City San Lazaro which is located at the ground floor level. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments