Nestle Acti-V GO LOUNGE: A Pampering Delight!

Saturday, July 06, 2013


Let’s face it, Nobody likes feeling constipated.
In fact, the discomforts of mild digestive problems may ruin your mood and make you irritable. And worrying about mild digestive issues
may hamper your productivity at work.
I can totally relate with this because ever since I gained weight:
(notice the big difference below)

                

I always feel constipated :( there are times my stomach feels so bad I want to be admitted in the emergency room but then again, I know it's past time to check my diet and
get back into shape. In the meantime, here are some of the symptoms, causes and some quick solution on how to overcome Constipation.

So, What are the common symptoms of constipation?

1. Infrequent bowel movements
2. Swollen abdomen or bloating
3. Pain in the abdominal area

What are the common causes of constipation?

1. Inadequate water intake
2. A disruption of regular diet or routine
3. Stress
4. Resisting the urge to have a bowel movement
5.Overuse of laxatives or stool softeners,
which, over time, may weaken the bowel muscles
6. Inadequate fiber in the diet

What should I do If I am constipated?

Here are 3 quick and easy solutions you can try to help ease your tummy worries:
1. Try drinking two to four extra glasses of water a day.
2. Take warm liquids, especially in the morning.
3. Add fiber to your daily diet.
Try NESTLÉ ACTI-V with ACTIFIBRAS!


Adding fiber to your daily diet is now easy with NESTLÉ ACTI-V!
NESTLÉ ACTI-V is the only yogurt that contains fiber!
The active fibers in ACTI-V called ACTIFIBRAS is not just good for your digestion
but also scientifically proven to help regulate bowel movement.
NESTLÉ ACTI-V is naturally delicious (thanks to real strawberry pieces),
filling (because of the fiber content), & convenient (no need to peel and slice!).

Fiber has long been proven to be beneficial in regulating bowel movement.
The active fibers in NESTLÉ ACTI-V called ACTIFIBRAS has been scientifically-proven
 in studies done by the NESTLÉ Research Center to help support the maintenance
of a healthy bowel movement. 

Improving intestinal regularity and transit with daily use helps alleviate the
discomforts of constipation and abdominal bloating.
Each delicious cup of NESTLÉ ACTI-V strawberry-flavored
yogurt contains 5 grams of fiber—the same amount of
fiber as one full bowl of salad greens!

TIP: Always keep some NESTLÉ ACTI-V chilledso you can also enjoy it as a dessert!

Special thanks to Nuffnang Philippines and Nestle Acti-V, Bloggers were invited 
into a pampering treat! It was a superb chillax Saturday afternoon at 
Romulo Cafe Tomas Morato :)

           

Me and Van first tried the spa tretament: Head and scalp massage, back massage and hand paraffin :) It was a totally relaxing experience, as always, who wouldn't want massage anyway? life can be so stressful at times and a massage on a Saturday afternoon is just perfect. The ambiance is so nice, I feel like I'm really in a Spa!



Next stop: Movie time!!!! :) I super enjoyed the short films 
paired with smoothies & popcorn!

           

   


These are the list of short films that we watched and I love it all. Especially the
Signs, I really love it. I recommend for you to watch it over Youtube or Google it :) 



Then, we also personalized our own pillow via Nestle Acti-V and design our own canvass chiller bag! I get to practice my artistic side although I think I failed in that department :p

Meal time!: Romulo Cafe serves the best food ever! I totally love 
what they served to us. 

        
    

The best part is, we get to try Nestle Acti-V strawberry flavor! Yum and 
perfect for my tummy!


Plus! I finally met my all time favorite actress! even my mom loves her!
Ms. Cherie Gil! 

She is so beautiful and at the age of 50, she doesn't look like 50 at all!
She's really fit and a perfect example of how we should take care of
our body and how we should age gracefully :) and besides acting, she is also busy writing via Rappler, she's active in social media sites plus she's been pretty active in sports too like
swimming and more! I want to be that active starting from now on! :) 

        
  

I'm so happy to finally meet her in person and I will really follow her advice on how to stay healthy and happy all the time!

                 

All in all it was a perfect weekend stress buster! :) I would definitely eat Nestle Acti-V yogurt
to help my tummy and my diet in good shape :)

Super thank you to Nuffnang Philippines, Nestle Acti-V and
Ms. Cherie Gil for gracing the event! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments