Go Bigger by Moving Forward!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Globe Comparison Matrix

And the Globe community just jeeps getting BIGGER! I would definitely choose 
Go Bigger simply because, there's a bigger scope of offers in store for me. :-) 
Go Bigger includes my favorite GoUNLI30 where I can UNLI text my friends and love ones who is using different networks. It also has Unli calls for (Globe/TM) subscribers and 
UNLI chat for Viber, FB Messenger, Kakao Talk, WeChat, Line users which is valid for 1 day!
Isn't that amazing?:-) 

Only Globe Prepaid gives me Bigger and Better unli offers.

Go Bigger
– GoCALL100 gives me more call minutes (500 mins) VS Competitors offer (200 mins). No need to use prefix to enjoy unlicalls.– With GoUNLI30, I get real unlimited service with unli allnetwork texts, unli calls to Globe TM, plus the real UNLI-chat experience with the best apps available. It’s the real deal compared to competitor’s UNLI offer.
This is the perfect offer for me from Globe since I'm always on the go and I usually want to keep in touch with my love ones via text, call or chat. I could never miss a single happening and I can always bridge the gap of whatever needs to be patched if I can be a single call/tect or chat away. My family and friends also uses this offer because we all find it very useful in our daily routines. 

I am really thankful to Globe for making our days wonderful because they always give the most innovative, affordable, rewarding and interesting ways to communicate with our love ones. We are more empowered with GLOBE! Check out what Globe has in store for you too! 

http://www.globe.com.ph/gocall100

Go Better

GoUNLI30 Artwork

GoUNLI25

For wonderful experiences, Globe choose to look beyond millions, to see the ONE who moves MILLIONS--US. Empowering YOU, YOUR WAY.

You Might Also Like

0 comments