"King of the Gil" Enrique Gil LIVE at the Big Dome on November 29

Wednesday, October 23, 2013


Philippine showbiz's 'Dougie King' Enrique Gil is ready to conquer the Smart-Araneta Coliseum this November as he brings his own swag and delight his supporters at his first ever concert titled "King of the Gil."


"I will do everything that will make them stand up, dance and enjoy the night. I will definitely teach you how to dougie and much much more!" promised Enrique about his upcoming show staged by Star Events and ABS-CBN.



Enrique Gil - King of the Gil

Just recently, Enrique Gil launched his debut album under Star Records entitled ‘King of the GIL,’ which according to the singer-actor, was a result of his habit of tirelessly trying out something new.

“After dancing and acting, a lot of people encouraged me to try singing. And then I was formally offered to do an album. I just said, ‘Sure, let’s try it,” narrated Enrique. “The moment I heard the songs that I recorded, I felt that it was a dream that unexpectedly came true.”

The “Muling Buksan Ang Puso” star further shared that he was hands-on in the production of his debut CD with the support of Fil Music’s hit hiphop album producer Thyro and hiphop artist Paw Chavez. “I wanted to create my own flavor and share my side of music that I haven’t heard yet from current recording artists. The album is more of house, hiphop, upbeat,” he said. “My album is actually just like me; it will get and keep you dancing. A listener will feel the urge to get up and dance when listening to any track.My album can surely be enjoyed by all generations. "

"King of the Gil" concert will be made brighter and more special as Enrique will be joined by Vice Ganda, Angel Locsin, Toni Gonzaga, Kim Chiu, Vhong Navarro, Jhong Hilario, Rico Blanco, Gloc9, Young JV, Arjo Atayde, Ejay Falcon and Aaron Villaflor. He will also share the dance floor with his "Muling Buksan Ang Puso" leading lady Julia Montes. Dance groups Streetboys and G-Force will further fire up the night with their killer choreography.

Don't miss the "King of the Gil" concert at Smart-Araneta Coliseum on November 29 (Friday). Tickets are now available at Ticketnet outlets and Ticketnet.com.ph. For more updates about "King of the Gil," visit Star Records' Facebook fan page at Facebook.com/starrecordsphil or follow @starrecordsph on Twitter.

TICKET PRICES are as follows:

VIP MOSH PIT - Php 2,970(standing)
VIP STANDING - Php 2,120(standing)
PATRON SEATED - Php 1,590(reserved seating)
LOWER BOX - Php 955(reserved seating)
UPPER BOX A - Php 585(free seating)
UPPER BOX B - Php 375(free seating)
GENERAL ADMISSION - Php 265(free seating)

Tickets available at Ticketnet.
Available through Ticketnet outlets and at www.ticketnet.com.ph
Call 911-5555 for inquiries.

You Might Also Like

0 comments