Laureen Uy Unveils “Break My Style”Mobile Application

Saturday, October 05, 2013


Laureen Uy has today launched “Break My Style” mobile application and sharing readers the ability to view content from the www.breakmystyle.com at the click of a button. 
The event happened at Urbn Bar and Kitchen The Fort where all her friend, supporters, bloggers and media covered the fun event.




As part of Laureen’s third year in commitment to her readers and being one of the country’s influential bloggers, everyone can now experience fully optimized platform for fashion and technology combined. The BMS mobile application is now available for free on the Apple iTunes store. 

“I've been blogging for almost three years and wanted to do something more in my blog’s third anniversary - that is why I created this mobile app.People nowadays are always on the go and they're on their mobile almost 24/7, I created the mobile app so with just one click away, they'll be able to keep in touch with me,” Laureen shared. 


Laureen is one of the first bloggers in the country to create an app for Apple users and also follows its recent digital expansion thru her blog, www.breakmystyle.com. Readers will have access straight from their phones to Laureen'sup-to-date blogs,stunning picture galleries, fashion tips and simply check out the latest trends in a format especially adapted for people on-the-go.

“I started blogging back in October 2010 and have wanted to constantly do something to keep exciting my readers. My goal in creating this app is to make my readers close to me, and me close to them. I'm the type of person who wants to keep moving forward and this app, I believe, willallow me open up to bigger things,” Laureen added.

The BMS app was built to allow readers to enjoy a design and experience that is clean and simple with a menu of categorized buttons including – “Blog”, to read entire blog posts; “Fashion”, to read fashion posts; “Looks”, stunning photo gallery for latest outfits; “Reader of the Week”, a tab created to feature followers; “Giveaways”, for promos; “Features”, to keep track Laureen’s feature on magazines, TV and other events; and “Podcast” for live videos which will be launched later on. 




The BMS application also takes advantage of the mobile environment by delivering push notifications anytime there’s a new blog post and social media links are also available to get real-time updates from Laureen as she says, “I always want to be close to the hearts of my readers and this app will definitely make it easier for them to have access to BMS all the time.” 

Currently the “Break My Style” application is only available to all iOS/Apple users. For more information and updates on the BMS app, 
you may visit: www.breakmystyle.com.

You Might Also Like

0 comments