Fibr: Home’s Most Powerful Broadband

Sunday, November 10, 2013


I've always envisioned myself even before when I was a kid as someone having a super powers. There are times I want to be like Roque of X-Men or Katniss because of her talent in shooting using arrows.  I may lack this powers but through the power of Internet, I have a lot of things that I can also do and achieve, that, I think for me is the best super powers I have right now. 

So, If I were to create a character inspired by Fibr, I would create a woman with the skills of multiple strength so that she would be able to push, pull or lift anything as if it were weightless just like Fibr where you can browse multiple websites.  I would also give her the special skills of extraordinary speed and agility so that she can roam around the city or anywhere with a speed that you shouldn't blink your eyes or else you'll miss her.  
Like Fibr where you can Stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay
with the best speed of internet! You don't have to wait anymore! Lastly, even though she has those uncanny skills, I still want her to have a heart even though she is strong willed and brave. Just like Fibr that is available in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide catering to different needs of every people in the country.



Fibr, Home’s most powerful broadband, allows you to seamlessly and simultaneously experience the following:

1. Browsing of multiple websites

2. Stream hundreds blockbuster movies on-demand from Clickplay

3. Watch Cignal Digital TV Channels

4. Available now in over 800 fiber-powered villages nationwide

5. Visit www.pldthome.com or call 101-FIBR (3427) for more details.

Nothing beats Fibr - PLDT Home Fiber-Optic Internet

You Might Also Like

0 comments