Marion Aunor is now part of the Star Magic

Friday, January 24, 2014


Marion Aunor began her career after winning third place in the 2013 Himig Handog. She is a contract recording artist for Star Records. She is also the niece of actress and singer Nora Aunor.

Marion made her debut on February 2013 with an original song called "If You Ever Change Your Mind", which was also written by herself. Her song was one of the twelve finalists selected from the 2,500 songs from the auditions.


 The song won as the third place in the 2013 Himig Handog P-Pop Love Songs. On March 7, 2013, Aunor signed a contract with Star Records as its recording artist.Vehnee Saturno became her manager. She was part of the Middle East Leg of the World Tour of the Philippine daytime television series Be Careful With My Heart. On May 3, 2013, her song entry "Do, Do, Do" was chosen as one of the twelve finalists for the second Philippine Popular Music Festival. However she later decided to withdraw from the competition due to her talent management's decision.Her self-titled album was eventually released on July 4.


The 21 year old fast rising singer said, "Unlike most local artists, I like to write my songs and put my own spin on revivals. So I'm very grateful that I was given the freedom to include my original compositions in my album and I was given a say in terms of the cover songs’ arrangement,” she said. “I usually write songs based on personal experiences to which many can surely relate. In my album, there is a song for everyone, no matter what age and hopefully, no matter what nationality," she said.

Now, she is official part of the growing family of Star Magic. 

"Im happy that I get to work with artists from Star Magic. I’m looking forward to be doing concerts with them too", says Marion.

“Marion Aunor” had soft-launched last September at the A.Venue and Glorietta and will be officially presented on air this January 26 on “ASAP 19.” The album has 12 tracks which includes six original songs and six covers. Marion relates that the original music on her album is mostly based on personal experiences and experiences of the people around her.

Marion Aunor’s self title album under Star Records is available in record bars nationwide.
Song from her album can also be downloaded on www.starmusic.ph,www.amazon.com, www.mymusicstore.com.ph and iTunes Music Store worldwide.

Watch Marion Aunor's Let it Go version from the movie Frozen


Like the official Facebook page of Marion Aunor:

You Might Also Like

0 comments