King Bee Chinese Food Now Open at Fisher Mall

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It was my first time to dine at King Bee Chinese Restaurant and fortunately I was one of the lucky bloggers who were invited to the grand opening of their first mall based branch 
at Fisher Mall, along Quezon Ave. corner Roosevelt Ave. Quezon City. It was also a new mall in the area which is why that a lot of firsts to me :)


King Bee offers a wide variety of Chinese food, from seafood to vegetables 
and also desserts! When you visit their restaurant, you will totally feel that you're
 in for a feast. 

Photo courtesy of Marco Polo Demo

The opening of their new branch was graced by Mr Bobby Del Rosario  CEO of Fisher Mall, Mr. Paul Del Rosario, Vice Chairman of Fisher Mall together with King Bee owners (King Bee is a family owned business) Mrs. Ong King Bee and being managed by Mrs. Helen Go. Staff, visitors and media were also present to witness the ribbon cutting and the ceremony.

 

I really love the Chinese interior of King Bee, the ambiance is really nice and posh. 
They offer a spacious dining area with four seater couches if you want to 
be a little private with your friends or family. I especially love the lanterns. It made me feel as if I were really dining at China. 

Although I didn't get the chance to take pictures of what we ate since it is a buffet, the food is SUPERB! Delicious and really satisfying! I will definitely come back and make a food review of the menu they offer so that I can fully suggest what you should order when you drop by at King Bee, but trust me, all of their dishes is a must try. I especially love their dimsum, siomai and since I am a red egg lover (itlog na pula!) I super love their deep fried prawns with red egg :) You can never go wrong with their Yang Chow fried rice as well. Lastly, their 
Broccoli Leaves with Sliced Beef is to die for! Too bad I didn't get the chance to take a picture of it but trust me, once I get back at King Bee, because I will :) 
I will definitely post pictures of it. :)


Visit their newly open branch at Fisher Mall now! :) 
FISHER MALL BRANCH
Unit 9-14 Upper Ground Floor,
Fisher Mall, Quezon Ave. Cor.Roosevelt Ave., Q.C.
Tel. (046) 402-0632

Check out their other branches so that you'll know which one is near you:

MANGGAHAN BRANCH (MAIN)
Newhall Commercial Center, Governor's Drive,
Manggahan, General Trias, Cavite
Tel No. (046) 402-0632

COMMONWEALTH BRANCH
Commonwealth Ave.
University District, Brgy. Holy Spirit,
Quezon City
Tel No. (02) 990-4688 / (02) 376-9492

CEPZA BACAO Branch
Diversion Road, General Trias, Cavite
Tel No. (046) 437-2947

STA. ROSA BRANCH
Sta. Rosa Estate, Brgy. Don Jose,
Sta. Rosa City, Laguna
Tel No. (049) 544-0895

MARCOS HIGHWAY BRANCH
120 Kingsville Arcade, J & F Bldg. 3,
Brgy. Mayamot, Marcos Highway,
Antipolo City
Tel No. (02) 681-9608

DAANG-HARI BRANCH
Parklane Square, Brgy. Almanza
Dos, Las Pinas City
Tel No. (02) 359-5221 / (02) 664-0957

For more details visit their official Facebook page:

Check out their MENU here:
 They also offer Set Meals for big groups :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Eat all you can po ba dito like vikings na fixed yung price?

    ReplyDelete