Max's Restaurant Launches Sarap ng Success TVC of Coco Martin's Journey to Success

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Many people want to achieve success in life, but it's easier said than done. There are so many distractions that it can be challenging to discipline one's self to accomplish a monumental goal.  There's a lot of meaning to the word "success" but each leads to one path which is also fulfillment and happiness.

It may not be easy at first but we all need to take it one step at a time and give our full trust to the Lord Almighty of what lies ahead of us. 

Each has a story of their own success and I would like to share my own 
Sarap ng Success Story :)

Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to be someone who wants to share my passion in terms of my creativity. I love drawing and sketching when I was a kid, by the age of 6, 
I am already hooked into reading pocket books like Sweet Valley Kids, Nancy Drew Series, Hardy Boys and more.  At that moment, my vision was clear. I want to be a writer.

I thought it was that easy, I studied in a private Catholic school all my life and live as if I were a princess since I was the only child and both my parents were working in Dubai U.A.E.
Everything was working well and fine until something went wrong. My parents got separated and my mom has no other choice but to leave Dubai and stay here in Manila. We lost all possible communication and financial assistance from my Dad and I was a graduating High School student at that time. I almost didn't graduate. Then we sold our home and moved into a new neighborhood. 

I almost lost any hopes of pursuing my dreams. At that time, all I wanted was to earn money so that I can support my family since we are an extended family, hand in hand, my tita, uncle, cousins and my beloved Lola help one another to face the struggles in our life that time. This time, I told myself, I will pursue my goal no matter what.

College days at PUP Sta. Mesa :)

I took an exam to the best & low tuition fee university in the Philippines which is Polytechnic University of the Philippines and fortunately I passed with flying colors. I took up Bachelor in Communication Major in Journalism and that is where everything started. I study at night and I work in the morning as a call center agent, when I was in 3rd year college since most of my schedule are pretty hectic, I resigned in the call center agency and worked as a Student Assistant in our University to support my studies and at the same still get the chance to help in our finances at home.  I put all my energy, aspirations and hope in my studies so that I can achieve my dream, to graduate with flying colors and that is what happened.

It was such a momentous event for me to graduate, I shared my success that time with my Mom who was there for me through thick and thin and stood up as a Mother and Father for me. My Grandmother who never failed to cheer me up through our ups and downs and to my family and love ones who never left my side with all the happiness and sorrows.
Right now, I am enjoying the fruits of my labor. To God be the Glory! 
Aside from working in my own field, I also get the chance to enjoy writing in my own personal way via my own Blog where I can also share my reviews, travel and other delightful experiences to my readers. The ride to the present has been bumpy but everything was all worth it.
Successful ang araw ko dahil napapasaya ko ang mga mahal ko sa buhay mapa-maliit na bagay man o malaki, sila ang nagbibigay sa akin ng inspirasyon para palaging successful ang araw ko.
Just like me who experience the ups and downs of life, Coco Martin also shared his Sarap ng Success Story thanks to Max's Restaurant. Coco Martin is the newest Brand Ambassador of the famous Sarap to the Bones chicken Max's Restaurant. 

Check out Max's Restaurant's latest TVC featuring Coco Martins's 
Sarap ng Success Life Story:
From being a waiter at Max's Restaurant in 2000-2001, Coco Martin is now one of the most respected actors in the country.

Feel free to share your success story! Let's join Max's Restaurant reward each and everyone of us for being a tough & a full spirited Filipino into welcoming success in our lives.

Like Max's Restaurant's Official Facebook page now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments