Be Fashionably Young, Fun and Fresh with FreshGear

Monday, May 19, 2014

FreshGear Fashion line is not new to me. I've bought a pair of jeans and shirts at their booths at SM department stores way back and up until now I can still wear them. 
Last May 17, it was one of the happiest day of my life because we were given a chance to
have a shopping spree at FRESHGEAR which is exclusive for Bloggers. 
It was held at one of the top destinations for shopping in Mtero Manila which is SM North Edsa. FreshGear can be located at SM Department stores nationwide.

Luckily, we met Mr. Michael Celis who is the Brand Marketing Manager of FreshGear. 
Since FreshGear has been making waves in the fashion scene for quite some time now since it was launched a few years back. It has been 9 years ago when they used "Freego" as their name, now they have already established a fashion line that dares to be young, fun and fresh. with FreshGear. This is not only perfect for teens but also for any age. They offer women's and men's apparel that offers different style for laid back people. 

For me, Fashion is so unpredictable and styles change like the weather so I find keeping up with it quite challenging which is why I tend to keep it simple and go with what’s essential and timeless because they always work well no matter the occasion. I make my wardrobe choices based on this mindset. I love wearing something comfortable so that I will be able to 
go about my daily activities and FreshGear offers just that.

With that in mind, FreshGear makes you embrace your own style making it more Fun, Young and Fresh for everyone. FreshGear challenges everyone to be brave and put on what makes you feel good and look good. Find your own approach to fashion and own it. This will give you a Fresh Start! So, Start Fresh with FreshGear!

Check out some of the clothes I personally hand picked. They are fashionably cool!
I love their pleated pants, they have it in different colors. Since I also love pastel colors, I chose the Summer lovin' colors of shirts to match the season. Aside from the ones I chose above, they also have shorts in different colors. 

My OOTD (Out of the day) that day at FreshGear booth in SM North Edsa. I really had fun checking out their clothing apparel. Among other things that FreshGear can be proud of is the quality of the clothes and it is very affordable! They also have a promo right now, with a minimum purchase of P1,000 you will be given a water bottle holder. 

For more details about FreshGear:
Like them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/FreshGearJeans 
Follow on Twitter at @newfreshgear 
 Instagram at @FreshGearJeans

You Might Also Like

0 comments