Ultimate Limousine Experience from Hansel Premium

Saturday, July 12, 2014

It was truly a fun and memorable experience special thanks to Hansel Premium Sandwich!
Bloggers were invited to a one of kind ride that will surely be added as one of those premium moments. This is my first time to ride a limousine and I'm grateful for Hansel Premium for 
the amazing experience.


We were dispatched by 3 groups and luckily, I was part of the first batch. The "Early Birds". 
My batch includes 3 of my bloggers friends Angeline, Jing and Bedalyn with Omar, Cath and Ms. Annalyn. Ms. Marian Brand Manager for Rebisco together with Sir Allen,Ms. Kathleen and Ms. Via who guided us till the end of the tour briefing us with the history of Rebisco and Hansel Biscuits.

Thankfully, we were given a chance for a photo op since I will really insist for once because it is my first time to ride a limousine and a hummer at that. While we were driving around The Fort area, a lot of people would stare,  do a double take at our ride. If only I took a video of it, it was really a fun experience.

Hansel Biscuits has been me and family family's favorite for as long as I can remember. I can still remeber when I was a kid, my Grandmother, "Inang" would buy me this for my baon since both my parents were OFW. Then when I started working and earning, whenever I buy grocery, I always buy her Hansel because I know it's her favorite as well. 
Hansel surely brings back a lot of memories with my family. 

Now, Hansel introduces their premium line with Hansel Premium Peanut Butter Sandwich and also available in Cheese Flavor. Each piece is made only from finest ingredients combined into perfection. It is baked into a soft crunch cookie, creamed with salty and sweet fillings specially made for your first class taste. Each pack is carefully sealed to preserve the quality and goodness giving you unforgettable experience with every bite.

Hansel Premium Sandwich is available in Peanut Butter and Cheese.
SRP is P31. 35 per pack available in all leading supermarkets and convenience stores nationwide. Grab a pack now!

For more details about Hansel Premium Sandwich, 
like their official Facebook page now!
Instagram: @HanselPremium
#HanselPremium

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I wish that I could ride too in a limousine (so inggit) HA-HA! I saw a Hansel Premium at goods.ph (https://www.goods.ph/rebisco-hansel-premium-peanut-butter-sandwich-13684.html) yesterday, they sell some pretty products of Hansel. Do you have a list of different flavors of Hansel premium? It's my favorite kasi kaya ako na punta sa blog mo. Thank you for this post!

    ReplyDelete