Eat Good and Look Good with The Goodbox PH

Thursday, August 14, 2014

This is my first time to try out a meal delivery program to lose weight and I am grateful that I was one of those lucky enough to try a new meal delivery service which is The Good Box.
The Good Box is a healthy food delivery service. They offer healthy and yummy menus for your everyday meals, 5 meals a day, 5 days a week. Their programs aren't that complex compared to other when I researched some of the programs that was offered by their competitors. 

With TheGoodBox Meal Delivery Programs, you can choose between six (6) different calorie menus for everyday of the week: 1200, 1500, 1800, 2100, 2400 and 2700 calories, to help you achieve your goals, whether it be slimming down, maintaining your weight, or trying to gain it. Their in-house nutritionist is always ready to help you out in case you are unsure of your calorie requirement by answering some questions here or you can refer to the calorie requirement table here.

An important factor to living a healthy lifestyle is having a well-balanced diet.
They will count the calories for you just in case you are wondering how their programs work.
So the meal was delivered to me at night, so that I can microwave it the next day.
The meal was set for breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and dinner.
My meal has a calorie count of 1200kcal which I guess is just perfect for an overweight like me. 

For breakfast I had a coffee and cinnamon rolls which is perfect for me since I really drink coffee in the morning to boost my energy and to wake me up before I go to work.

I was surprised that they have included am and pm snack, for am snack I ate ratatouille salad. I am not much fond of salad which is why I didn't quite enjoy this one but just the same I finished it without even noticing it while I was watching a trailer on Youtube.

For lunch, I had Persian fried fish with Couscous and mixed vegetables.
I love the combination of vegetables and the fish, plus I like the fish a bit spicy so that it will
compliment the mixed vegetables.

For the PM snack, I had the Baked apple slices which I really enjoyed compared to the salad. 
I could raw fruits any day of the week without getting tired of it.

and lastly, for dinner, I had Spaghetti with Olive and Mint Pesto and vegetables with vinaigrette. Of all the meals, I enjoyed my dinner that much! I am a big fan of anything pesto and vinaigrette. 

All in all I enjoyed the meals, they are delectable, since I was expecting meals that doesn't have taste at all so that it will suit people who wants to have a perfect diet, I didn't taste any msg as well which is a thumbs up for me too. For a complete diet program, they offer a budget friendly meal for everyone and very healthy as well. 

Want to look good and feel good? then I suggest you try The Good Box.
For more details visit:

You Might Also Like

0 comments