Rise & Shine with Ristorante Bigoli's 199 Breakfast Buffet!

Friday, October 24, 2014

I'm a morning morning which is why I always want to start my day right and what can be a perfect way to start the morning? with a happy breakfast!

Image
Now, we can jump start the day by having a sumptuous breakfast at RISTORANTE BIGOLI
Eastwood branch! Available from Mondays to Friday 6-10 in the morning :)

What I love about Ristorante Bigoli is they offer a superb Italian ambiance at their Eastwood Citywalk branch.This can actually build up your expectation when it comes to the food that they will serve.

With their Breakfast Buffet, they offer a mix of Filipino and Italian dishes which is perfect for our palette. Chrck out some of the delicious dishes that we tried when we were invited for the Blogger's Event!

Pastries and bread? then you'll surely have a fill of this! I super love 
their fluffy pancake! Their Panini is also a must-try!

Love starting the day with rice? then you'll surely love their garlic rice paired with their Italian Chicken or the Pork Tapa! I also love their corn beef hash (potatoes) and they also have Tuskan Baked Beans!

Craving for Pizza and pasta? Bigoli offers the best pizza and pasta in town! You will surely love to dig in with this their delectable Italian dishes!

For dessert, you can have fruits or my favorite Choco Banana Oatmeal! It's the best actually, it's not too sweet, just perfectly blended.

Just add up to have unlimited drinks! Either Ice Tea, Juice or Coffee

What I love about the breakfst buffet as well is that you can actually see how they prepare the food, you can also asked to cook your type of egg: scrambled or omelet etc. For the price of P199.00, it's actually the best offer you can get across the metro! This is overly satisfying in my opinion. You will surely go out and start the day with a big Burp and a fulfilling smile on your face. 

They have a variety of dishes that you can get your money's worth!
Not only this is perfect for those who work in the area since we all know Eastwood is jam packed with BPO offices but it also gives people more choices.
I am definitely recommending for you to try this one out and hopefully, it becomes 
your habit to have a breakfast buffet at Ristorante Bigoli!

That's me and my happy tummy! I will definitely be back for more!

Follow @ristorantebigoli on Twitter for more promos and updates

You Might Also Like

0 comments