The Life You Completely Deserve Awaits at Lancaster New City

Monday, October 06, 2014

I can still remember vividly back when I was still a kid how I dream of living in a big house together with my family. Growing up I still fancy that idea.  My dream is to make it big and enjoy the finest things in life. Indeed, this can only come with dedication, hard work and a master plan. My dream house can be described in two words, classy and comfortable. 
I am in my near 30's yes and still single but that doesn't stop me to dream of having a home of my own especially if I save money and know how to invest properly on things that are really important.

At times like this, even though you are single or have a family of your own, it always pays to be practical especially if we're talking about your dream home which I believe is one of the most important factors to consider if you want to live a comfortable life.  The choice between buying a home and renting one is among the biggest financial decisions that many adults make. Lancaster New City makes it even more easier for all of us to decide that biggest financial decision we should make because they provide everything that we can think of in just one community. 
Imagine owning a home which is just 15 minutes away via Cavitex from Manila, Lancaster New City Cavite is the most accessible community of its kind away from Manila.
With more than 1000 hectares covering Imus, Kawit, and Gen Trias, Lancaster is set to provide the complete Lancaster New City experience that you will definitely love.
They have everything that you can ever dream of in a community.

Shop, dine and have a good time at the 700 hectare Lancaster Square that will provide your shopping needs conveniently. If you fail to cook for lunch or dinner, worry no more because you can always dine out at the local food joints at Lancaster Square.

Worrying where your kids will study when you move at Lancaster New City? Quality education is just around the corner with St. Edward Integrated School which helms students from preschool to high school and it is also a Catholic School.

I've always wanted a community where my family can go out and have fun without going that far. In Lancaster New City,  Family fun and celebrations are right next door at the Leighton Hall clubhouse, with a pool and function rooms for special events. They also have Kids playground for your kids or my future kids to play around so that they won't be stuck playing online games, and enjoy physical games outside even meeting new friends!

Lancaster New City gives more importance on family bonding, if you live in the community, you will have more time to spend with your family, not even risking the safety of each member of the family because the area is has 24 hour security system.

Aside from the wonderful amenities, you can also choose from their wide array of model houses that perfectly fit your family and kind of lifestyle. 
Top - Margaret and Gabrielle Model House
Bottom - Diana and Catherine Model House

Alice, Alexandra and Sophie Model Houses

Among the 7 model houses above, My favorite is the Alexandra house model which is a 100 sqm single-attached house on 120 sqm lot area. It has four bedrooms, 3 toilets and baths, a living room, dining area, kitchen, balcony, option for a Family Courtyard, provisions for lanai and a two-car garage.

The life your family completely deserves is waiting for you at Lancaster New City Cavite. I am crossing my fingers that one day I will be able to own a home at Lancaster New City and be part of their growing community. 

Your dream home is within your reach! Make that big move now and achieve your dream of owning your dream home, Lancaster New City is waiting for you.
(Know more about LANCASTER NEW CITY CAVITE, Please fill out the form 
at the side bar of this blog post) 
SIGN UP HERE
http://api.trustedform.com/ns.gif" />

You Might Also Like

0 comments