Katz Diner: Food Panda Maginhawa Food Crawl

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Maginhawa Street in Quezon City is one food haven that every food lover should try to visit. How ironic that I live in Quezon City but this is my first time to check out the restaurants here. Maginhawa Street and other surrounding street in the neighborhood is a popular destination for students coming from UP Diliman, Ateneo and Mirriam College but other than that, people from outside its location also wanders around this street just to try out something new to their palette.

Thankfully, Bloggers were invited to an exciting whole day food crawl adventure wherein we check out different resto here in Maginhawa Street.
If you want to go to Maginhawa Street, you can go there via Kalayaan Road then ride a tricycle going straight to Maginahawa straight, just near Malingap street. It is along Teacher's Village as well another landmark for you.

Foodpanda is a powerful tool nowadays where you can order online and have your favorite dish from that resto you chose delivered right at your doorstep. This is just perfect for those who are busy or just in time for the holiday season!
Katz Diner is a feel good diner that caters to homegrown favorite Filipino dishes.
I actually love their homie ambiance, this is the place where you just want to eat out, while having an intimate chit chat with a friend.

 
If you love Milk Tea then you will surely love dining at Katz Diner.
They also have Yakult drinks!  How cool is that :)
I super love their Rose Petal Tea, I usually go for Tea whenever me and my family go out and eat huge meals because it makes me feel less bloated and this tea really tasted good!

Katz Special Longganisa
PHP 180

Pinoy food lovers! You should try this, perfect with vinegar on the side and hot coffee then you're good to go after having that savory breakfast!
Grilled Pork Steak 
PHP 260

My favorite! The pork steak is tender and juicy as well. I love how they paired it with tomatoes and vinegar on the side because that is how I usually eat it. 
Roast Pork Belly
PHP 290

A putok batok moment but definitely worth it! This pork belly will surely make you drool for more. I love how Katz Diner have this really nice presentation of their food. Makes it more appealing to our taste buds!
Green Tea Yakult
Php 80 Medium/Php 90 Large

This is my first time to try a Yakult drink and it's indeed worth a try.
Sweet yet with a touch of Yakult in it so if you're a big fan of Yakult then you don't want to miss this one.
Lava Cake
Php 100

Dessert lovers out there! This Lava cake is indeed mouth watering!
I can eat this in less than 5 minutes! It's soft, oozing with chocolate inside.
All in all, my dining experience at Katz Diner went beyond my expectation!
My tummy is supper happy and it's definitely a burp moment!I would love to recommend this diner to all of you reading this blog post. 

Special thanks to Foodpanda for inviting us to this wonderful Foodpanda Maginhawa Food Crawl. This is just my first post, check out the other resto we visited on my next post!

Katz Diner is one of the delectable restaurants that is part Foodpanda's market where you can order online and just wait for your food to be delivered.

Katz Diner
#48 Malingap St. Sikatuna Village, Quezon City, Philippines
You can order at Katz Diner via Food Panda through this link:

You Might Also Like

0 comments