Best Western Boracay Tropics: A Relaxing & Quiet Ambiance in Boracay

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Last October 2015, I had this wonderful chance to travel back to this island that offers the best white sand beach in the country and even in the world! That's no other than Boracay! My last visit here was way back in 2010 when I, together with other Bloggers, won a 3 days 2 nights trip to Boracay via SEAIR Bloggers Challenge and we stayed at Microtel Boracay. It was indeed one of my memorable trip and I also got the chance to meet new friends.

Reception area

This time around, we stayed at Best Western Boracay Tropics. It is a Triple A resort located in Station 2. This is the highest accreditation given by the Department of Tourism to resorts. It is the equivalent of a Five-Star or a Deluxe status of a hotel.

Upon entering the resort, you will be greeted by this really relaxing view of the pool. The first time I saw it, I instantly want to take a dip and just swim around to ease the stress that I have from the city and work load. I love the privacy that they offer in this resort, it's not that crowdy and noisy unlike other resorts and hotels in Boracay. 

Here, you will surely enjoy your "Me" time and savor the ambiance of what Boracay has to offer and mind you, their WIFI is everywhere, you can upload all your selfie and groupie pictures anytime.

So when we got to our room, we were given this welcome drink, a refreshing Cucumber Mango Slush. Only Boracay Tropics offers this really nice and healthy drink.

Say hello to our room! Big and spacious and I love the bed! Not too soft and not too hard, just enough to hold my back because I'm not really into that super soft cushions even with pillows, I just a bed that will fully support my back and head when I sleep. 

The Deluxe Room is furnished with 2 double beds fully equipped with basic amenities such as a functional toilet and bath, a cable-ready TV and a mini bar. They offer Mediterranean and Asian-inspired architecture, simple yet attractive, you will love the touch of Filipino in their furniture.

I actually blame Best Western Boracay Tropics because most of the time when we were in Boracay, I just stayed inside the hotel because I super love the amenities and I felt comfortable just staying inside our room. 
I love the bathroom as well, our room doesn't have a bathtub just the same I still love it. It's very spacious as well and will cold and hot water plus a shower on the side. 

The next day, I am super excited for our buffet breakfast. Actually, I am always excited to try buffet breakfasts of different hotels that offers one and with Best Western Boracay Tropics, it's really a BURP moment. TropiCafe Restaurant and Bar offers a wide selection of Asian dishes that have that home-cooked goodness guaranteed to satisfy the palate.

There's a lot to choose from and according to their staff, they offer different meals on their buffet breakfast everyday. So there's a variety you'll surely love. 

Pancakes 
Plain rice or Fried Rice
Scrambled Egg or Boiled Egg
Sausage or Daing
Pasta
Ham or Luncheon Meat
Fruits
Your choice of Juice or Coffee. They also have bread, cereals or oatmeal.

You can eat outside if you want a better view 
That's me enjoying a night dip at the pool

Boracay Tropics Hotel has a total of (64) rooms namely: Superior, Deluxe, Family Room, Dorm Room (ideal for friends and families since it’s good for 6 people), Junior Cabana (ideal for honeymooners), and Premiere Suite (with 2 bedrooms).

Other Facilities / Services: Banquet or Meeting Facilities, Function Room/Event Area, Room Service, In-room Massage, Business Center, Souvenir Shop, Playroom for Kids, Laundry Service, Travel and Leisure Planning, Complimentary WiFi Connection, Medical Assistance.

From Best Western Boracay Tropics you can walk to the famous landmark in Boracay Willy's Rock/Grotto and from there you can also check out the famous shakes at Jonah's Fruit shakes. 

There you have it, if you're planning to visit Boracay anytime soon, hope you can check out Best Western Boracay Tropics as well, I totally recommend staying here if you want a memorable staycation. Best of all, enjoy your stay in Boracay because I tell you, the experience is PRICELESS! 

Fore more details:

You Might Also Like

0 comments