Ippudo Philippines: Ramen at its Finest

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Rainy days are here once again and what's the best way to enjoy this season but to indulge in the best ramen in town. Ippudo recently opened their very first branch at SM Megamall Fashion Hall and I feel really so happy to finally taste what they have to offer. I must say I'm a Ramen lover!

If youy're a Ramen lover like me, then let me share with you a great find here in Mandaluyong City.
IPPUDO was founded in 1985 in Japan’s ramen capital of Hakata by Shigemi Kawahara, the internationally renowned Ramen King. There are over 80 stores in Japan, and globally in places such as New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Sydney and Malaysia. IPPUDO has become the most popular ramen restaurant over the years.

IPPUDO ramen is fueled with innovation. With ramen of the highest quality, hospitable service with attention to detail and unique ambiance, IPPUDO aims to create an exquisite and delightful ramen dining experience for its customers throughout the world.

Let's check out the mouthwatering food:
Fried Chicken Skin Salad
Pork Bun
Chicken Bun
Nanban Karaage
Chicken Wings
Okonomiyaki
Matcha Creme Brulee

For the Ramen:
 Akamaru Special
Miso Akamaru
Shiromaru Motoaji

Me and my Blogger friends Bedalyn and Jing enjoying our bowl of Ippudo Ramen.

I super love the ramen, it really tasted so good and after you finished the bowl, you'll definitely feel really full. I suggest for you to pay them a visit because you'll truly enjoy their ramen. It's worth it. Plus, they offer other dishes as well, not only ramen which is just perfect if your friends or family members wants to try something else. 


If you love Ramen as much as I do, then it'll be easy for you to find the best ramen in town and I totally recommend IPPUDO. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments