SEPHORA PH Online Shopping Experience Featuring Burt's Bees products

Thursday, March 23, 2017

I love buying cosmetics and other skin care products in the mall so that I can test it as well but since work usually takes up my time, shopping online has been a big help for me and same goes for everyone out there who can't budget their time too.

Just the other day, while checking out different online stores, I browsed Sephora and behold!
Sephora is really the beauty paradise. There are so many products to play with, you could spend days sampling and still not try everything. Since most of us don't have days, or even hours, to spend in the malls to try scout for that perfect make up, Sephora has everything you can ever think of. 

 Between the makeup, skincare, hair and body products, there's plenty to splurge on -- and (for the sake of our wallets) we need to come prepared. 

Navigating through Sephora PH’s website was very easy. You just choose a category, pick a product you like and add it to your Bag or Wishlist. When you sign up, you’ll automatically be a Sephora White Member but after garnering a total of 250 points, you’ll become a Sephora Black Member which entitles you with exclusive rewards and privileges like 10% discount vouchers, birthday offers and 2x points, exclusive invites to Sephora private sale, events, workshops and updates on offers and other promotions. Cool right?

Since I always go for natural and harsh free products because I have sensitive skin,
I go for Burt's Bees.

You can now remove lingering traces of dirt, oil, and make up, and give your face a healthy glow with Burt's Bees Toners, Cleansers, & Exfoliants. 

The Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser is clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness, this cleanser, infused with Daisy extract, helps reveal a more even skin tone in as few as 4 weeks. Formulated with a multi-fruit complex, this cleanser effectively removes dirt oil and makeup. 

Whenever I get stressed or I have a period, it always triggers my skin and the hard part is finding the perfect solution for it the natural way. Burt's Bees' Anti-Blemish Purifying Daily Cleanser is scientifically proven to help wash away blemish causing bacteria, excess oil and impurities without over-drying or irritating skin. Salicylic Acid, derived naturally from Willow Bark Extract, penetrates pores to help reduce blemishes and prevent future breakouts. Evening Primrose and Beet Root Extracts help care for troubled skin resulting in clear and healthy-looking skin, naturally. Dermatologist tested. Noncomedogenic.

Since I also travel a lot, The Daisy White Facial Toner of Burt's Bees contains Daisy Flower extract that helps brighten your skin naturally, it's water-based and features aloe vera leaf juice as one its main ingredients. 

 I found the products to help improve my skin and get into a proper skincare routine.

Do you love lip products? But how sure are you that they are safe and free from harmful chemicals? Burt's Bees are known for creating products that are 101% safe and natural.

I totally love their lip balm and lip shimmer, this has been my best friend especially those cold days and nights to protect my lips. Since Lip Crayon has been a big hit in the Philippines, Burt's Bees also have their very own Lip Crayon with 6 shades! Why do women nowadays dig lip crayons? well, because it's so easy to use, it's multi-functional, you don't need to sharpen it once you've use it that much plus it's matte, who can go wrong with matte? right?

There goes my beauty shopping haul, thanks to Sephora.ph
The next time you find yourself in Sephora on the hunt for the best beauty and all natural products,  pull out this trusty shopping list that I recommended and hit me back with a comment if you also love it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments