Mio Gelati: Premium Gourmet Gelato Creations

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

I've been a big fan of ice cream ever since I was born which is why when I got the chance to have a taste of gelato, I had a change of heart. Often times, gelato is misguidedly defined as the Italian word for ice cream. In spite of their obvious similarities, gelato and ice cream actually have a different composition and nutritional value. 

Gelato is more creamy and dense than ice cream and is often lower in calories, fat and sugar. 
Here are some of my reasons why I'll go for gelato any time of the day: Gelato is more savory, it's a healthier option and scooping is a lot more easier with gelato since it's creamier. 

Thankfully, I discovered a Gelato store which is located at Century City Mall, Makati at the lower ground floor. I was welcomed with their pink and white kiosk and their inviting gelati all in their heavenly flavors. 

Mio Gelati in Italian is "My Gelati" Gelati is the plural form of gelato. 

Mio Gelati takes pride in their premium homemade gelato flavors, which are churned out with natural ingredients, and free from artificial flavors. Gelato has lower fat and sugar content than regular ice cream, hence, it is generally healthier and lower in calories. 

If this is the first time that you'll be ordering from Mio Gelati, you can actually have a free taste on a small spoon prior to ordering so that you can choose which is best for you.
The white indicator flavor means that it is a Premium Gelato while the Transparent ones are the regular flavors. They change flavors every 3 months which is why you'll be excited to check what's in store for you on your next visit.

The prices of the gelati are quite affordable compared to other gelato stores in the metro. 

Currently, they have a kiosk at Century City Mall in Makati and will open a new branch soon in Vertis North Mall, Quezon City. They usually have a pop up booths in Mercato and other Food Bazaars in Metro Manila. 

My ultimate favorite is Pistachio and Avocado Milk. The distinct flavor of pistachio and avocado was there in every spoonful in fact, all flavors were superb and flavorful, you will definitely crave for more. It was a rainy afternoon when I tried eating a cup of gelato but the cold didn't bother me anyway because I was enjoying every spoon of Mio Gelati.

I recommend visiting Mio Gelati for their premium gelato products, you will surely love it just like me. Customers are always in for a whole new gelato flavor experience in every visit!

Mio Gelati
Century City Lifestyle Center, Kalayaan Ave. cor, 
Salamanca St., Brgy. Poblacion, Makati
0917 582 7124

You Might Also Like

0 comments