PLDT Cyberya Mini Negosyo: Kumikitang Kabuhayan Week 3!

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Everybody in our neighborhood seems to be enjoying with our latest offering here in our computer shop! Thanks to PLDT KaAsenso's Cyberya, I can finally have a mini negosyo of my own since I am only sharing the sharing with my cousin :-)

For this week, even though most of the Internet shop's customers were students and they're on vacation, my Cyberya is still on full swing. Since Cyberya offers a budget friendly PISO NET surfing, my customers now have the chance to surf the internet or play online/LAN games for a price of P1.00 and up for as long as they want, they even have the chance to budget their time too.

Meet my TOP 5 Customers:
Most of my Cyberya customers ages ranges from 6 years old to 30 years old. 
Most of them use their time logging in to their favorite online sites, 90% of them log in to FACEBOOK and other soial media sites like Twitter and Youtube too. 
For kids, they would usually play games via online sites Y8.COM or FRIV.COM

They would usually rent between 10 in the morning till 4:00 in the afternoon then 6:00pm to 8:00 in the evening. Since they can rent up to 4 minutes from P1.00, they would usually end up renting for almost an hour or so. 

I am really thankful with PLDT's Cyberya mini negosyo because it gave me a lot of opportunities to do what I have been wanting to do for so long. Now more than ever, I can finally say that owning a business, no matter how big or small that is, is our stepping stone to success. Cyberya mini negosyo gave me ample of time to be with my family more without worrying to much about handling the business itself, it gave me the perfect business to earn money while at the same time multi task more activities. Lastly, I can say that I am also helping people who needs to go online even though they don't have enough money. 
PISO can really go a long way, thanks to CYBERYA!

Want to know more how to start your very own PLDT Cybery'a Mini Negosyo? 
Check out my blog posts about it below:

Be part of my challenges as it unfolds every week for 2 months! :)
This is also your chance to know more on how to be the perfect negosyante!
You might win exciting prizes, so be updated with our weekly challenges and who knows, you might get lucky :) Vote for me as your favorite Cyberya Blogger and you might win a Cyberya of your own! :-) 

Be an Mini-Negosyante with PLDT Cyberya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments