PLDT Cyberya: Selfie and Groupie Time with the Customers!

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

 
It's been weeks since I have been a part of the Cyberya Blogger's Challenge and it's been one roller coaster ride.  Honestly speaking, it's really not that easy at first to start a business, especially for me because this is my first time to venture in this kind of business. Ever since I graduated from college, I instantly got a job. An 8-5 job that is related to my course which is Journalism because this is my passion, WRITING. Now, I have been given a chance to try my luck and venture into something that I have been dreaming as well, to be my own boss.

 
Yes, it started as a dream, but with prayers and persuasion, now my dreams are becoming a reality and thanks to PLDT  KaAsenso, I'm doing this mini-negosyo step by step into success. 

 Cyberya is perfect for amateur entrepreneurs like me who wants to try their luck in this kind of business and we all know how in demand computer shops are nowadays. We all need to be connected, not only to our love ones but also to the world. We need to be updated. Cyberya is KaAsenso’s offering for entrepreneurial Pinoys looking to start their own minigosyo or earn more by providing an internet-rental service, which will allow their customers to surf the internet for as low as P1.

HIGH-profit, LOW-maintenance minigosyo
COMPLETE package with Broadband and PC
Helps provide EXTRA INCOME to current minigosyos, and to help aspiring minigosyantes to jump start their minigosyo.

Thanks to PLDT KaAsenso, I am now enjoying the fruits of hard work and I am having the best customers ever. They are obviously having a good time with Cyberya. Check out my amazing customers who luckily accepted my request to take a selfie with Cyberya! Thank you so much! :-)






80% of my customers uses Cyberya for social media purposes like checking their Facebook, Email, Twitter and Youtube while the rest play games like GTA, Need for Speed, Crossfire and DOTA. But of course, I made it clear to my customers who as you can see are also kids that when classes start, they will have to rent with an adult and they can only be permitted to use Cyberya if they don't have a class so that they can also focus on their studies.


Time for a groupie shot! Say CHEESE!!!! :)

They are truly enjoying their Cyberya moments! and so will YOU! This is the perfect time to have a mini-negosyo and control your money and time. Cyberya has a lot of perks and advantages just for you. If you want to know more about PLDT Cyberya
check out my previous blog post about it.

Be part of my challenge as it unfolds every week for 2 months! :)
You might win exciting prizes, so be updated with our weekly challenges and who knows, you might get lucky :) Vote for me as your favorite Cyberya Blogger and you might win a Cyberya of your own! :-) 


Want to know more how to start your very own PLDT Cybery'a Mini Negosyo? 
Check out my blog posts about it below:
http://itsmegracee.blogspot.com/2014/04/cyberya-bloggers-challenge-week-one.html
http://itsmegracee.blogspot.com/2014/05/pldt-cyberya-mini-negosyo-on-full-swing.html
http://itsmegracee.blogspot.com/2014/05/pldt-cyberya-mini-negosyo-kumikitang.html
http://itsmegracee.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-fruits-of-pldt-cyberya-mini-negosyo.html


Be an Mini-Negosyante with PLDT Cyberya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments